- Moisturize your skin twice daily with a cream formulation moisturizer, preferably organic.
- Exfoliate at least TWICE the week prior to your appointment. Use washcloth and liquid organic soap.
- Schedule any waxing, manicures or pedicures at least 48 hours prior to appointment.
Glow By Emergo Spray Tans PREPAY
This is our prepay option - to schedule an appt please call us at the store, or message on FB/IG. Payment can also be made at time of appt.
The future in clean tanning solutions is here! Our Sunless Solution contains only six ingredients and no harmful additives or FD&C colors or dyes. It is the cleanest sunless tanning solution on the market. The beautiful, natural color you can feel good about! We have chosen a solution that gives a natural glow and is loved by many of the celebrities you love (or love to hate?).
Single sessions can range from 20mins - 1 hour.
Picking the option that's best for you!
Regular Rapid Rinse
This solution can be washed as quick as 2 hours for a light tan. As our Sunless solution does not contain FDC dyes or pigments, you will not see a dark bronzer color on the skin after the spray, just a caramel color guide that will look like a perfect natural tan. Giving you a beautiful natural glow. Our solution is a universal color that works for all skin tones and will develop like a natural tan.
- 2 hours for a light tan
- 3 hours for a medium tan
- 4+ hours for a darker tan
This product takes at least 12 hours to see some color development and up to 24 hours to fully develop on your skin.
Regular Overnight Solution
This option needs to be left on for a minimum of 6 hours, you will get darker if leave it on longer. (Do not leave on longer than 24 hours). Beware that this tan needs take a full 24 hours to develop fully, do not judge your color after 6 hours as the final effect. We recommend leaving on for 6 hours for your first tan to fully tell how your color developed.
Get Darker Addon!
Lets customize your spray tan by leveling up your darkness by increasing the DHA percentage with our Get dark drops. These drops will make your tan considerably darker, so we will go slow on your first appointment and work up the color from there at following appointments.
Now Lets Talk Prep & Aftercare!!! We want you to get the most out of your tan.
The week before your session:
The day before your tan:
- Exfoliate your entire body with a non-oil exfoliant and washcloth.
- Shave with a brand-new razor and hair conditioner. I recommend Venus or Quattro. (avoid shaving products containing alcohol or razors with moisturizing strips) Rub skin briskly with a washcloth and/or scrub during shower, paying attention to ankles, knees, and elbows, and towel off briskly after shower. Moisturize heavily with an organic cream formulation moisturizer.
The day of your tan:
- Do not exfoliate or shave the day of your tan!
- Shower at least 2 hours prior to your appointment with an approved body wash or just rinse with water. Apply no products to your skin. No lotions, deodorants, or perfumes on your skin.
- Do not apply body oils, moisturizer or deodorants to skin after your shower. This can create a barrier on your skin prior to tanning.
- Bring small black underwear to be tanned in, flip flops or open top shoes as well as dark loose fitting clothing for after tan. No jeans/leggings/tight yoga style pants as these may affect the outcome of your tan.
- Bring a large towel to place over your car seat to avoid staining them if wearing shorts/dress after.
During your session:
- Your spray tan session will last 5 minutes and you will take another 5 minutes to dry in front of a fan.
- Women may go nude, disposable thongs are also provided as well as hair covers. Men must wear underwear.
- Special customized tan will be mixed and applied by an air gun by technician.
For the next 3-8 hours after your tan:
- DO Wear dark, loose-fitting clothing until your first shower.
- DO NOT apply any products to your skin. (Powder, lipstick, & mascara are fine!).
- DO NOT exercise, swim, or hot-tub. No sweating before first rinse.
- Shower with an approved body wash 3-12 hours after your first rinse. Depending if you chose the fast rinse product or the longer one.
- DO shower with a Warm Water Rinse Only. Run your hands down your body until the water runs clear. Pat dry. No lotion or cream after first shower.
- You will see some color wash away from your skin. This is completely normal. It is just the cosmetic bronzer.
- If you choose to sleep in your spray tan so that it darkens overnight, please sleep in pj pants and a tee top to avoid transfer of any bronzer to your sheets and hands.
Maintaining your Tan:
- Avoid vigorous scrubbing or rubbing in shower or when toweling dry (just pat dry).
- Moisturize Twice Daily with an approved cream formulation moisturizer.
- If swimming or hot-tubbing, apply water-resistant sunscreen, and rinse with fresh water.
- If you must shave in the first 48 hours, use a brand-new razor and hair conditioner.
- If you are getting a manicure or pedicure, polish change only, no exfoliation or heavy soaking!
- The life of your spray tan depends on the care you take of your skin.
- Aloe Vera
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
These products are free of:
- Chemical preservatives
- Propylene Glycol
- FD&C colors
- PETA approved Vegan and Cruelty-Free.