In The Study Soy Candle
Put on your smoking jacket and reading glasses, grab a leather-bound novel from the mahogany shelves, and flip through the dusty pages. This distinctive fragrance recalls the atmosphere of an historic library of yesteryear, beginning with a teakwood top note that gives way to a heart of cedar and leather. Earthy sandalwood, dark musk, and patchouli wrap up this woody scent.
All of our soy candles burn cleanly with eco and hand-poured into solid, stylish jars that fit with any decor. Use the lids as a handy coaster as well as a way to keep the dust off of the creamy white soy wax.
- 8 oz candle
- We hand pour and hand make each candle, so the design may differ from what's pictured.
- Our ingredients are as clean, safe and responsible as possible! We never use phthalates and parabens in our products!
- Allow candle to burn for 2-3 hours for first burn to form a full melt pool.
- Once lit, do not leave candle unattended.
- Use the lid as a convenient and beautiful coaster.
- Trim the wick before each use.
- Discontinue use once the level of the wax reaches 0.5 inches.
- Burn only on even surfaces.